The Sandy Springs, GA Painting Contractors Of Choice
If you’re in the market for a Sandy Springs painter, you need a professional who has your best interest in mind. When quality matters, and it always should for the work you get done for your home or business, than the name to trust is Fresh Coat Of Marietta.
We work with both residential and commercial clients in the Sandy Springs and it starts with the free consultation we offer. This will help you get a better idea of the quality we offer and at such a great value.
In addition to painting, we also offer pressure washing, popcorn ceiling removal, and deck staining, plus so much more. We look forward to working with you and ensuring that you get the quality of work you want and the superior results that you deserve.
How to Choose Colors for House Painting
The best part of exterior painting is just how different it will make your house look. Plus, new paint that’s a high quality will better protect your walls from the elements.
Not to mention, exterior painting will increase the property value of your Sandy Springs house. Yet it can feel like a daunting task trying to pick just the right colors:
- Keep in mind, even repainting your home the color you already love is a great way to improve your home. It will still totally freshen up the look.
- You’re going to want to take surrounding factors into consideration. This includes your landscaping and even the neighboring homes because you want to create a cohesive look.
- You don’t have to avoid fad colors but try to keep it limited to the trim work. It will feel less overwhelming and be much easier and cost-effective to change, once the fad is out of fashion.
- Let a professional help you make color choices. We’ve painted enough houses to know what colors people tire of quickly, what the classics are, and what current trends are.
- Don’t ignore your personal style. There are some great neutral shades but work in some details that help express who you are and what your taste is.
Importance of Pressure Washing
Aside from using pressure washing your exterior prior to house painting to get it clean. There are other reasons for and benefits of pressure washing:
- Increase the Value
- Remove Harmful Contaminants
- Improve the Look / Curb Appeal
- Protect Indoor Air Quality Too
Invest back into your home by taking good care of the exterior. Let us take care of cleaning and painting so you can love the look but also increase the property value. Don’t take chances with the services you need. Call our pros for the best from a Sandy Springs painting company.